The OpenFlight format has a long history in the M&S community and has been widely adopted within the market as a result of its high level of flexibility, open connectivity, and interoperability. This year, weÃ¢â¬â¢re hosting our OpenFlight User Group Meeting as a webinar to allow for more people from our M&S community to participate.
If youÃ¢â¬â¢re an OpenFlight user, weÃ¢â¬â¢d love your input! The webinar will take place on November 6th.
The agenda includes:
- OpenFlight API/Tools Update - Updates on newly released Suite 13.
- OpenFlight / Creator Script - How to get started and use Scripting effectively.
- WhatÃ¢â¬â¢s Next for OpenFlight ? Ideas for the next revision of the OpenFlight format and tools, including:
- Database Validators / Fixers
- Switch Textures / Materials
We look forward to your participation as we work together to ensure the OpenFlight standard continues to serve the needs of the visual simulation community in the years to come.