Presagis is pleased to invite you to join us at ITEC 2010 in London, UK for the annual European Common Database (CDB) User Group meeting.
<b>Date & Time:</b>
Wednesday, May 19th, 2010, 9h00 - 11h00
Novotel ExCeL - The Boardroom (Walking distance from the ExCeL Centre)
Royal Victoria Dock
E16 1AA LONDON
To register for this event, please <a href="http://www.presagis.com/request/cdb_ug_itec10/" target="_blank">click here </a>.
Wednesday, May 19th, 2010 - The Boardroom (Novotel ExCeL)
* What's New in CDB
* Current & Future Development of the Specification
<em>Establishing the CDB Community</em>
* How is Presagis managing the specification
* CDB history and vision for the specification
* How to obtain specification
* How to submit recommendations on changes and exchange ideas
<em>CDB Specification Overview</em>
* Highlight key changes in CDB 3.1 specification
* Discussion on upcoming changes in CDB 3.2 specification
* CDB API
* Open Discussion of New Topics
We look forward to your attendance and participation as we work together to ensure the CDB specification continues to serve the needs of the modeling & simulation community in the years to come.
To register, please <a href="http://www.presagis.com/request/cdb_ug_itec10/" target="_blank">click here </a>.