Modified on: Wed, 23 Nov, 2016 at 3:24 PM
Author: pascal / Editor: crgchn Ref. ID: 12724
When trying to open a .chm file for the Presagis\Suite13\docs, the document does not open.
You may see a blank window appear or a message indicating Error opening file.
The issue is most likely your operating system cannot find the appropriate program to open the .chm files with.
To indicate which program you want your Operating system to open the chm file with, try the following:
- Select the Windows Start button
- Type: hh.exe
Here you should see an available program name hh.exe
- Right click on hh.exe and select Open File Location
Note where the program is located(should be similar to C:\Windows)
- Now right click on the actual .chm file you are trying to open
- Select the option Open With…Choose Default Program
- Browse to where the hh.exe is located on your system and select it.
- Once selected, make sure you chose to Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.
From now on when you select any .chm file, it was always open with the appropriate programs.
APPLICABILITYM&S Suite 13
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback